Captain Jack Sparrow will be leading the charge as Pirates descend upon the Historic Docks for Gloucester Tall Ships Festival. Brace yourself for a fierce battle between the impressive ships featuring cannon fire, ship-hopping buccaneers and sword fighting! Coincidentally, Gloucester Tall Ships falls on the maiden weekend of the Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar’s Revenge adding even more to the pirating atmosphere!
- Almost 100 stalls on offer at the Gloucester Tall Ships and Adventure Festival
- When to see the Gravity Jet Suit displays and live performances at the festival
- How to plan your journey to the Gloucester Tall Ships and Adventure Festival
- Everything you need to know about the tall ships coming to the festival and how to track them
- From Cadbury’s to Houdini – The amazing historical treasures to be discovered at the Gloucester Tall Ships and Adventure Festival