Come down to the award winning Gloucester Tall Ships this Bank Holiday weekend and catch some of Britain and Europe’s world class former champions performing jet ski freestyles. There will be a whole host of tricks including, ten foot high back-flips, barrel rolls, aerial spins and many more thrilling manoeuvres.
- Almost 100 stalls on offer at the Gloucester Tall Ships and Adventure Festival
- When to see the Gravity Jet Suit displays and live performances at the festival
- How to plan your journey to the Gloucester Tall Ships and Adventure Festival
- Everything you need to know about the tall ships coming to the festival and how to track them
- From Cadbury’s to Houdini – The amazing historical treasures to be discovered at the Gloucester Tall Ships and Adventure Festival